Sunday, April 02, 2006

The downside of royalty...

People who don't exercise get sad and chubby; now that it is not snowing, I must start being more active again.

Today, I went for a walk with David Crowder shoved down the backside of my pants. This approach to making exercise bearable and more spiritual proved only marginally successful, as he and the CD player kept sliding down into uncharted places and slowing me down.

I'm not sure when my transition into princess-dom occurred, but my new-found lust for an iPod brings to my attention that it undoubtably has. My perfectly functional & portable, skip-protected compact disk player may as well have been a turntable strapped to my back, with my large, visible headphones flagging my obsolescence and poverty for the neighborhood's amusement, in case anyone on The Boulevard failed to notice. Surely, this is unacceptable.

While being a princess has it's advantages (like not being expected to eat fast food), I'm not entirely sure how I feel about this royalty thing. If I ever obtain an iPod, what will I be able to feel pious about not owning?

3 Comments:

Blogger Jayson said...

1) My CD player.
2) If we get an iPod it's mine. I wanted it first, but I'll let the princess use it. Just keep it out of your crack.

10:10 AM  
Blogger carrie said...

wow, her majesty thanks you greatly dave! and either way, let us know when you're in the area...

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

answer to your last question:

SUV

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home